We are looking for someone with strong technical troubleshooting skills and an aptitude for learning new technologies.
You will be integral to our mission of providing excellent service and support to our clients. Join our fast growing SaaS software company where your will have many opportunities for growth.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies.
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs.
- Partner with Subscribe Pro product team to help reproduce and resolve customer issues.
- Leverage your extensive customer support experience to provide feedback on how to improve our services.
- Drive customer communication during critical events.
- Run projects that improve support-related processes and our customers’ technical support experience.
- Write tutorials, how-to videos, and other technical articles for the developer community.
- Work on critical, highly complex customer problems.
WHAT IS REQUIRED
- Exposure to REST API based services
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Data Science, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field OR equivalent experience in a technical position
- 3+ years of professional experience, 1+ years in a customer-facing role
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, operating systems, and/or distributed systems
- Experience in Networking technologies including DNS, TCP/IP, SSL, DHCP and Load Balancing
- Experience with Network troubleshooting tools (telnet, test-netconnection, tracert, tracetcp, iperf, ntttcp, dig, and packet capture tools)
Please apply here.